I sell only to:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
I accept Paypal
If you do not have an existing Paypal account and would like to make a purchase, simply select Paypal as your method of payment and follow the steps.
I accept payments only from individuals/personal accounts (Name+ Surname). I don´t sell to companies.
FREE shipping everywhere.
I ship out all orders 24 or 48 hours after I receive payment. There is no shipping during the weekends, bank holidays or holidays.
Estimated delivery between 4-18 business days.
All paintings from the “Large section” will arrive UNSTRETCHED, rolled in a heavy cardboard tube.
Please note that shipments may be delayed due to Covid restrictions.
Refunds and Exchanges:
If you are not happy with your product for any reason, you can return it for full refund.
* Item must be returned within: 14 days
* Refund will be given as: Money Back (Paypal)
* Return shipping will be paid by: Buyer
* Any returning shipping costs for example: Customs, VAT, additional Fees or Custom Fines that occur during returning process will be paid by buyer.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged:
*Custom or personalized orders
*Items purchased with a discount, items from a sale, items from a discounted bundle
Items that were lost or damaged during the return process will be not refunded.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Please note that taxes are not included in my prices. You may be charged VAT/local taxes when collecting your item. Apologies for any confusion.
I´m not a VAT payer. I sell my art only to persons who are not registered as a taxable person (VAT). By purchasing from my shop you confirm that you are not a person registered as a taxable person (VAT).
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I´m deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of sous of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions you may contact me here, via e-mail email@example.com